[TOP] - Men's HiVis Insulated Softshell Jacket - ANSI Class 2 High Visibility with Reflective Tape - buyco.workIn Stock.
- Stay safe and more visible in limited sight environments with this jacket featuring high-vis colors, X-Back safety feature and stitchless, heat-bonded 2" Silver reflective tape; ANSI Class 2 compliant
- Water-repellent, breathable softshell jacket that is perfect for cold weather activities with a comfort rating of -20 degrees F
- Breathability of softshell is perfect for being active since it allows perspiration to evaporate instead of getting trapped inside and making you colder
- Comfort stretch, microfiber shell gives you more mobility than heavier jackets without sacrificing warmth and protection from the elements
- Silver twill reflective lining plus micro-fleece inner shell helps create a radiate barrier that effectively uses body heat for added warmth
Men's HiVis Insulated Softshell Jacket - ANSI Class 2 High Visibility with Reflective Tape Reviews
- Reginald ChungVerified PurchaseSize: 4X BigColor: Black/orangeLove this Jacket
- Fannie ColeVerified PurchaseSize: X-LargeColor: Black/LimeOutstanding jacket very warm & highly visible . No issues highly recommended!
- Stefanie ParkerVerified PurchaseSize: 4X BigColor: Black/orangeThis jacket is very good quality. No way you are getting cold when wearing this coat!
- Heath CasperVerified PurchaseSize: X-LargeColor: Black/orangeFour cause winter is coming. Maybe 5 later.
- Marco RichardsonVerified PurchaseSize: LargeColor: Black/Limea warm quality jacket from a well respected company
- Allen ShermanVerified PurchaseSize: X-LargeColor: Black/LimeGood
- Lynette BungardVerified PurchaseSize: XXX-LargeColor: Black/orangeSkeptical at first about the -20 degree gaurentee. It is by far the warmest coat I own. Warmer than my carhartt, ski coat, or snowmobile coat. Almost glad I didn't go with...
- Connie HartVerified PurchaseSize: MediumColor: Black/orangeVery well insulated. Works great!
|Customer Reviews||4.8 out of 5 stars 9Reviews|
|Best Sellers Rank||198037|
|Date first listed on Amazon||August 27, 2014|