[TOP] - Men's Aquabloc Down Gauntlet II Mitts - buyco.workIn Stock.
- Shell: 100% Polyester/Lining: 100% Polyester/Insualtion: 70% Goose Down 30% Waterfowl Feathers
- Fingers reinforced with Wrap caps
- Shell: durable heavy denier fabric with 3 layer Thermal ply Waterproof, windproof, breathable trim
- Insulation: naturaloft down Insulation
- Aquabloc ultra breathable, Waterproof, windproof insert
- Gauntlet cinch closure
Men's Aquabloc Down Gauntlet II Mitts Reviews
- Randy MusgroveVerified PurchaseSize: LargeColor: BlackThese are GREAT mittens! They are warm, flexible, and about as windproof as they come. Wrist cinches keep snow and cold away from your hands. Most of the insulation is in...
- Wayne KeoughVerified PurchaseSize: SmallColor: BlackI love these. I'm a woman with a hand circumference of 8 inches and the women's version didn't sound like they were going to fit me, so I got these in size small. There is...
- Michael WilliamsVerified PurchaseSize: LargeColor: BlackPrior reviewers nailed it. In summaary:
-slightly smaller than expected (I fit either medium better than large, but seeing the prior reviews I got a large and it was...
- Marie WebbVerified PurchaseSize: X-LargeColor: BlackFor once my fingertips are warm. Tested so far down to 10 degrees. Hands were sweating at the end of the walk. I am certain they will be perfect for the -20 degree...
- Beth HamiltonVerified PurchaseSize: MediumColor: BlackA terrific winter mitten for the coldest of temperatures! I bought these for someone with a circulatory problem that is intensified in cold temperatures (Raynaud's syndrome)....
- Betty SeiglerVerified PurchaseSize: X-LargeColor: BlackI own other Gordini gloves but I don't like these mittens for a couple reasons. The insulation just stops right at the wrist bone, resulting in cold upper wrists. I prefer to...
- George FordVerified PurchaseSize: LargeColor: BlackVery, very warm. They are used for snowplowing and skiing, and fingers have never been warmer.
- John ConnollyVerified PurchaseSize: X-LargeColor: BlackThese are by far the warmest mitts I've ever worn. I was out in single digit weather with snow blowing in from every direction taking dive after dive into snow upon my 1st...
- Edwin MaddoxVerified PurchaseSize: X-LargeColor: Gunmetal/BlackA very nice mitten. I like mittens for blowing snow with my tractor as they keep my fingers warm. Many mittens have a problem with the lining coming out. These have been...
|Package Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||1 pounds|
|Domestic Shipping||Item can be shipped within U.S.|
|International Shipping||This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More|
|Customer Reviews||4.5 out of 5 stars 103Reviews|
|Best Sellers Rank||23864|
|Date first listed on Amazon||August 8, 2005|
The Gordini men's aquabloc down gauntlet II insulated Mitts feature a durable Heavy denier fabric with 3 layer thermal ply waterproof, windproof, breathable trim fabric shell with an ultra breathable, waterproof, windproof aquabloc insert to keep your hands warm and dry during days out in the cold or on the slopes. The Mitts are insulated with 600 fill goose and waterfowl down naturalist insulation and have a hydrowick moisture wicking inside lining to add to the warmth and comfort of the gloves. The digital grip palm and thumb along with the genuine leather fingers and wrap caps give you excellent dexterity and durability for gripping your poles or making adjustments to your equipment.