[TOP] - Japanese “Kugihiki” Flush Cutting Saw - buyco.workIn Stock.
- Cuts dowels, pegs, through tenons, and excess trim
- Does not mar surrounding surface
- Flexibility permits access to tight spots
- Blade has a 5-3/4" cutting edge
- 22 TPI
|Item Weight||2.24 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||16.4 x 2 x 0.8 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
- ASIN: B0037MD21W
- Customer Reviews: 4.4 out of 5 stars 17Reviews
- Best Sellers Rank: 329040
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Date First Available: February 8, 2010
|This item Japanese “Kugihiki” Flush Cutt...||Gyokucho Razorsaw Flush Cuttin...||SUIZAN Japanese Hand Saw pull...||Authentic Japanese Woodworking...|
|Sold By||Group Four Int'l||Mt.FUJI JAPAN||ISSIKI JAPAN||Bear Bear Woodworking LLC|
|Item Dimensions||16.35 x 2.05 x 0.75 in||12.05 x 1.9 x 0.75 in||17 x 1 x 2 in||12 x 1.5 x 0.5 in|
Japanese “Kugihiki” Flush Cutting Saw Reviews
- Katherine PeoplesVerified PurchaseThought it looked rather cheap upon first inspection (and it still does), but it cuts like a dream!
- Charles NelsonVerified PurchaseThis saw takes a little practice to use but it works great. The blade is very thin so you need to be careful not to bind it up in a deep cut. I use this saw for cutting...
- Samuel PoeVerified Purchasefirst flush cut saw I have ever purchased. worked as supposed to. not a big fan of hand sawing, but the end result was nice. more practice needed but not wanted, as the pace...
- Brett AnglemyerVerified PurchaseGreat tool.
- Kim HannaVerified PurchaseBought this to trim Ipe plugs on the deck and it works great. Takes a little practice, but eats right through the plugs and doesn't mar the surface of the surrounding board.
- Jean MorganVerified PurchaseThis saw worked great to start. I had about 100 kreg hole fills to cut on a bed I made for my kid, I got through about 20 using a different saw and decided to get the...
- Robert FarrarVerified PurchaseIf you need a manual flush cut saw, this one has to be one to consider. I bought this mainly to cut IPE wood plug on my IPE deck to cover the deck screws. If you know IPE...
- Jessica WillsonVerified PurchaseSuper thin flush cut saw. Purchased this to cut the teak plugs on my sailboat's bulworks caps. Well made bends like crazy, wish I would have purchased this year's ago. Great...
This saw allows the cutting of dowels, pegs, through tenons and excess trim without marring the surrounding surface. How? The teeth on this special tool have no set, so the blade can cut right at the surface without disfiguring it. Its flexibility also permits access to tight spots, and it is a great knuckle saver too. Blade has a 5-3/4" cutting edge and 22 TPI.