[TOP] - HVAC 8-in-1 Slide Drive Screwdriver/Nut Driver Klein Tools 32596 - buyco.workIn Stock.
- Unique, patented head slides back and forth to switch from 1/4-Inch to 5/16-Inch magnetic hex-head screwdriver
- Thumb nut locks tip setting
- Features a specialty bit for installation/removal of common TR-4 Schrader valves
- Includes 1/4-Inch and 3/8-Inch hollow nut drivers, as well as #2 Phillips, 1/8-Inch (3 mm) and 1/4-Inch (6 mm) slotted screwdriver tips
- Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort
HVAC 8-in-1 Slide Drive Screwdriver/Nut Driver Klein Tools 32596 Reviews
- Micheal HamiltonVerified PurchaseLove it only thing i did differently im using the ratcheting handle instead of the handle that came with it, it works perfectly.
- Nancy BegayVerified PurchaseGreat HVAC specific multi-function screw drivers/nut drivers. I usually use knipex, Wera, bahco and Wiha tool but Klein is one of the brands I don’t hesitate to buy when...
- Steven BordersVerified PurchaseHVAC MUST HAVE!!! Klein showed HVAC techs some serious love with this one! Slide lock 1/4 & 5/16 nut driver. Standard size flat head & Philips. Thermostat flat head and...
- Kerry HofferVerified PurchaseThis is truly the greatest tool ever offered to HVAC Techs. As the inventor of the original "Slide-Driver" I have always been convinced no one would ever improve on...
- Ricardo McgarryVerified PurchaseLike others have stated. It is a must have HVACR techs. Haven't touched my 11-1 since I got this.
- Walter OuelletteVerified PurchaseIt works well, but the shaft is really really big. It’s very hard to fit this screwdriver into tight spaces. It’s become my back up screwdriver, and I use my cheap 4 in 1...
- Gilberto RoyVerified PurchasePer Klein, Amazon is not an authorized distributor of their tools. Due to that I have no warranty. The magnet that holds the sheet metal screws fell out a little over a month...
- Ruby ShufeltVerified PurchaseThis is a great tool that saves me from carrying multiple tools in my pocket. Hex drivers for HVAC, phillips and flat, small flat for resetting pull stations, valve stem...
|This item HVAC 8-in-1 Slide Drive Screwd...||Milwaukee 48-22-2760 11 In 1 E...||Milwaukee 48-22-2302P 10-in-1...||WORKPRO Ratcheting Multi-bit S...|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||KATEX INTL. SUPPLIERS||TheOverstock||GreatStar Tools|
|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.8 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||32596|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||8-in-1 Slide Driver Screwdriver/Nut Driver|
- ASIN: B073R7RT1V
- Customer Reviews: 4.7 out of 5 stars 63Reviews
- Best Sellers Rank: 9745
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Date First Available: July 6, 2017
Unique, patented head slides back and forth to switch from 1/4-Inch to 5/16-Inch magnetic hex-head screwdriver. Convenient thumb nut locks tip setting. This HVAC multi-bit driver includes a specialty bit for the installation/removal of common TR-4 Schrader valves as well as regular 1/4-Inch and 3/8-Inch nut drivers plus Phillips/slotted double-ended bits. Offers the HVAC tech the convenience of having magnetic nut drivers on a multi-bit screwdriver. Easily slide between 1/4-Inch to 5/16-Inch hex-head sizes. Includes 1/4-Inch, 3/8-Inch hollow nut drivers. Schrader, #2 Phillips, 1/8 and 1/4-Inch slotted tips included. Great for HVAC applications including thermostat installation and control work. U.S. patent 7,654,175 B2. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn't just the name of our company, it's also our family name. And since we're an American company that's family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn't just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day ... Since 1857.