[TOP] - DEWALT DW3126 Series 20 12-Inch 60 Tooth ATB Thin Kerf Crosscutting Miter Saw Blade with 1-Inch Arbor - buyco.workIn Stock.
- The product is 12" 60T Cross Blade
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in United States
- Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action
- Computer balanced plate reduces vibration for improved accuracy and better finish
- Exclusive wedge shoulder design puts more steel behind each tip for increased durability and accuracy
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty with service contract
- Computer-balanced plate reduces vibration
From the manufacturer
The product is 12" 60T Cross Blade. Easy to use. The product is manufactured in United States.
The DEWALT 12-inch miter saw blade is a heavy-duty circular saw blade for general purpose use on materials such as plywood, hardwood, softwood and molding. This tough blade features a thin kerf for cleaner cuts and a 60-tooth count for fast and smooth cutting action.
|This item DEWALT DW3126 Series 20 12-Inc...||DEWALT DW72100PT 12-Inch 100T...||DEWALT DW3123 Series 20 12-Inc...||Makita A-93681 10-Inch 80 Toot...|
|Item Weight||2.52 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.5 x 13.6 x 0.5 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||DW3126|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Three year warranty, One year service contract, 90 day no-risk trial|
- ASIN: B0000DD6QQ
- Customer Reviews: 4.4 out of 5 stars 33Reviews
- Best Sellers Rank: 31250
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Domestic Shipping : Item can be shipped within U.S. International Shipping : This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Date First Available: April 20, 2005
DEWALT DW3126 Series 20 12-Inch 60 Tooth ATB Thin Kerf Crosscutting Miter Saw Blade with 1-Inch Arbor Reviews
- Ray PageVerified PurchaseThis product was advertised as being made in the United States. It was not...Made in China. I paid extra for the Dewalt 12 inch miter saw blade because it was advertised as...
- Nancy AinsworthVerified PurchaseBeen a good one had It for a while now. I'm not a contractor just use it around the house. I love it works great and don't get no lip from it. I do recommend it.
- Margaret MatherVerified PurchaseReplaced my original blade which held up for an extremely good while! You won't be disappointed.
- James PierceVerified PurchaseCuts like a hot knife through butter. I should have swapped out the old blade long ago. The difference is beyond belief. This new blade cuts so clean, fast and easy it's...
- Katharine ShidlerVerified PurchaseGreat item!
- Frank ClaudioVerified PurchaseGreat blade!
- Anthony BrownVerified PurchaseNice blade and would buy again BUT the yellow coating on the ATB teeth can make it hard to see which tooth is bent toward you versus away. If you line up cuts by placing the...
- John WatsonVerified PurchaseGreat blade, makes clean smooth cuts in trim and plastic.